Oklahoma is the perfect destination if you are looking for a break from everyday life. If you want to avoid the hustle and bustle of the summer vacation season, consider booking your getaway in the fall. You will likely have more selections when booking your rental from Broken Bow Cabin Lodging while still being able to enjoy the outdoor activities in Oklahoma. A great way to recharge your batteries during your Broken Bow vacation is by taking in the Oklahoma fall foliage.
The Top Broken Bow Hiking Trails for Leaf Peeping
The leaves will have peak autumn hues generally toward the end of October and the beginning of November. See the stunning foliage when you lace up your hiking boots, grabbing your camera, and hitting an area trail. Not only will you see picturesque views, but you’ll also have the chance to disconnect from technology and enjoy the nature.
The best spot for enjoying leaf-peeping is Beavers Bend State Park, which has a variety of trails to see the fall foliage, including:
- Try the 1.1-mile Forest Heritage Tree Trail loop that will take you along Beaver Creek.
- A popular option is the David Boren Hiking Trail, which is 12 miles of trail with four major trailheads.
- Take in views of the Mountain Fork River as you hike the short Cedar Bluff Nature Trail.
- Lookout Mountain Loop is an almost 3-mile loop that features spectacular views from the overlooks.
- If you are an experienced hiker looking for a more extended adventure, hike Skyline Trail. While the terrain can be steep at times, you will be able to relax as you listen to the forest sounds.
Of course, one of the best spots to view the Oklahoma fall foliage is right at your cabin. Whether you’re relaxing around the outdoor fire pit or on the front porch, you will be surrounded by beautiful autumn colors.
Book a Fall Getaway with Broken Bow Cabin Lodging
Broken Bow Cabin Lodging is the perfect home away from home for your next Beavers Bend getaway. Our luxury cabin rentals have all the comforts of home while being surrounded by fantastic Oklahoma fall foliage. You’ll be close to all the activities you could ever want, including ATV rentals, escape rooms, and zipline adventures. Call 405-508-0534 to learn more about our rentals and availability.