Cabin Rental Policies – Broken Bow Cabin Lodging
Check In Monday thru Saturday: after 4:00 pm / Sunday Check In: after 5:00 pm
Check Out Monday thru Saturday: before 11:00 am / Sunday Check Out: before 12:00 pm
We apologize but EARLY CHECK IN is not allowed on SUNDAY.
· Early check in’s are possible – If your keycode works on the door upon arrival, you are welcome to start your stay.
· Late check out’s are only possible if the cabin is not already booked after your stay (call our office to verify availability).
You must still check out by 1pm M-Sat., and 2pm on Sundays.
**If you remain past your normal check out time, or past the allowed late check out time, a minimum late fee of $50 will be added to your reservation.
· You must be 21 to reserve a 1-3 bedroom cabin.
· You must be 25 to reserve a 4+ bedroom cabin.
All attending guests must be 21 unless accompanied by parent or guardian. *Exception: Newlyweds*
· Reservations are guaranteed ONLY with a valid credit card. MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover accepted.
· All Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE
*3 Bedrooms or Smaller 15% of Total Rental.
*4 Bedrooms or Larger 10% of Total Rental.
· Final billing for reservations of cabins with 3 bedrooms or less will be due 30 days prior to arrival and your credit card will be charged the remaining balance on the reservation.
· Final billing for reservations of cabins with 4 bedrooms or more will be due 60 days prior to arrival and your credit card will be charged the remaining balance on your reservation.
· $10 charge each time card declined.
· Changes in the dates or cabin property result in a $20 change fee and is not an option once you are in your arrival window of either 30 or 60 days. Those changes must be made prior to your arrival window.
· Rates are for up to the Maximum Occupancy. Exceeding Occupancy by 2 guests allowed for Additional $25/guest/night regardless of age.
· Overcrowding is not allowed. Exceeding maximum occupancy is overcrowding and results in a $100/night charge.
*NO house parties are allowed. All guests must be reported.
· 2 night minimum reservation required, 3 night minimum for high peak weekends and holidays. 4 nights for Thanksgiving and 4th of July.
· Some Cabins allow SMALL pet 25LBS OR LESS with a $50 non-refundable fee. Large pets subject to additional Pet Fees and require approval.
(2 Pet Maximum)
· Some Cabins do not allow pets. Failure to comply with NO PET policy results in a $100 per day charge.
· Absolutely NO SMOKING inside. Failure to comply will be a $100 per day charge.
· NO tents, NO RVs and NO ATV riding around the cabin or cabin area.
* DO NOT cut down or damage ANY tree regardless of size. Minimum $500 fee for tree damage.
· Cabin rules will be placed in each cabin. Failure to comply may result in additional fees.
· Cabins are to be left tidy. Your Cabin rate includes a basic cleaning fee. Excessive cleaning fees between $25-$100 may apply (or the actual cost of cleaning). All dirty dishes should be put in the dishwasher and dishwasher turned on before leaving the cabin. Refrigerator is to be emptied of all food and trash tied up and taken to outside containers. Failure to comply with the cleaning rules WILL result in an excessive cleaning fee between $25-$100 being charged to your credit card (or the actual cost of cleaning).
· Vomit clean up is $100.
· Lost items left behind in cabins (if found) will be held for 30 days. If it is not claimed by that point, it will be thrown away. Items found can be shipped back for a $25 fee combined with the cost of the actual shipping. Broken Bow Cabin Lodging is NOT RESPONSIBLE for items left behind at the cabin.
As of March 14, 2020 the Covid-19 pandemic was widely publicized worldwide. All reservation made after March 14,2020 are aware of the risk and therefore our full cancellation policy is in effect. NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS for reservations made after March 14, 2020.
We offer Trip Insurance as Protection against last minute, unavoidable cancellation (family emergency, death, weather, etc). Declining coverage voids any and all possibility of refunds during cancellation period.
*Protect your vacation investment with Trip Insurance.
*No exceptions will be made.
·Minimum 30-60 day notice required on cancellations (check-in time).
·Cabins with 3 bedrooms or less: Cancellation within 30 days of arrival date forfeit 100% of reservation.
·Cabins with 4 bedrooms or more: Cancellation within 60 days of arrival date forfeit 100% of reservation.
·All cancellations require a direct confirmation (speaking to a reservationist).
·NO cancellations accepted by email or voicemail messages. You must speak to a reservationist to cancel!
·NO Show forfeits 100%.
*No changes in reservations are allowed within Cancellation period.
*Dates cannot be changed and cabins cannot be changed after final billing.
*If changes are unavoidable, cancellation policies apply.
*Inclement weather DOES NOT constitute a valid cancellation.
Release of liability for up to $1000 for accidental damages. Irresponsible or negligent behavior are not considered accident damages.
Guests are liable for damages caused by intentional and negligent behavior.
Guests are liable for any damages in excess of $1000.
All outdoor activities involve certain inherent risk of injury up to and including death. It is expressly understood and agreed that neither the owner nor the management company of said premises, shall be liable for any damages or injury to guest, guest’s guests or their family/ies or to any of their property from whatever cause arising from the occupancy or use of the premises by guest and his/her family and guests. It is further understood and agreed that neither the owner nor the management company shall be responsible for any personal property left by guest in the premises. In the event property of guest is left on premises, guest may request owner or owner’s agent to mail or ship property back to guest at guest’s sole expense plus additional administrative fees.
Broken Bow Cabin Lodging uses information we collect for the sole purpose of completing your lodging needs and servicing your reservation. BBCL will never sell your information to third parties and we take precautions to ensure your information is protected and secure.
We apologize for this long list of rules and policies. This list, while it applies to everyone, only affects 1% of our guests. Please relax and enjoy your stay! We do not want to bill you anything extra! The highlighted words in these policies are meant to make it easier for those who just skim over the document. We feel they provide important and useful information.