Cabin Rental Policies – Broken Bow Cabin Lodging
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
Check In Monday thru Saturday: after 4:00 pm / Sunday Check In: after 5:00 pm
Check Out Monday thru Saturday: before 11:00 am / Sunday Check Out: before 12:00 pm
We apologize but EARLY CHECK IN or LATE CHECK OUT are not allowed during PEAK OR HOLIDAY SEASONS.
NOTE: If you remain past the posted check out time, a minimum late fee of $50 per hour will be added to your reservation.
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT
- You must be 21 to reserve a 1–3-bedroom cabin.
All attending guests must be 21 unless accompanied by parent or guardian (per guest). *Exception: Newlyweds*.
- You must be 25 to reserve a 4+ bedroom cabin.
All attending guests must be 25 unless accompanied by parent or guardian (per guest).
- A $1000 refundable deposit may be required for 4+ bedrooms depending on the ages of the guests. *
- Reservations are guaranteed ONLY with a valid credit card. MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover accepted. Photo ID will be required. The name on credit card MUST match photo ID. IF photo ID and credit address do not match then a utility bill/bank statement will be required.
- (No pre-paid cards, Cash App, Venmo, PayPal, etc.)
- All Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE
- 3 Bedrooms or Smaller: 15% of Total Rental IF outside 30 days.
- 4 Bedrooms or Larger: 10% of Total Rental IF outside 60 days.
- If within the 30/60-day window, TOTAL will be due upon booking.
- On the designated billing date, the card on file will be charged for the remaining balance.
- 3 bedrooms or less will be due 30 days prior to arrival and your credit card will be charged the remaining balance on the reservation.
- 4 bedrooms or more will be due 60 days prior to arrival and your credit card will be charged the remaining balance on your reservation.
- $10 charge each time the card declines.
- Upon booking you will receive 2 emails requesting check-in information. Your response to these emails is required.
- Request for Guest List with names and approximate ages (insert bullet)Picture of credit card and ID photo.
***Credit card must show name on card and last four digits of card number. Photo ID must show name, picture, and address. Any additional info may be covered for privacy.
- Policy Page Agreement: You will reply to this email stating you’ve read and agree to BBCL’s policies.
- If you are unable or do not feel comfortable sending ID via email, we have an office number it can be texted to OR ID can be brought to office on day of check-in.
- Please know directions and entry code WILL NOT be sent until balance is paid in full and all requested check-in information has been received.
- *Last Minute Reservations will need to submit ALL requested information at time of booking.
LAST MINUTE RESERVATIONS
Any reservations made within 5 days of check-in are considered a “Last Minute Reservation”. Being so close to check-in we do require additional information.
***In an attempt safeguard guests and BBCL against identity theft the following information is required for ALL last minute reservations:
- A picture of the credit card, showing last 4 digits of the card number and cardholder name; along with a picture of the cardholder’s ID showing the name, picture, and address.
*Credit Card and ID must be in the same picture. Any additional information on Card and ID can be covered for privacy.
- A recent Utility Bill/Bank Statement showing name and address to confirm billing information.
*Any additional information on Utility/Statement can be be covered for privacy.
STARTER SUPPLY FOR YOUR STAY
- Broken Bow Cabin Lodging does provide a starter supply of paper towels, toilet paper, laundry pods, dishwasher pods, dish soap, salt & pepper, coffee creamer and hospitality bath bar. If you think you will need more, please feel free to bring extra.
- Starter supply of firewood for indoor fireplaces. (seasonal)
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY & MINIMUM NIGHTS REQUIREMENTS
- Rates are based on Maximum Occupancy. Exceeding Occupancy by 2 guests allowed for Additional $25/guest/night regardless of age.
- Overcrowding is not allowed. Exceeding maximum occupancy is overcrowding and results in a $100/night charge.
- 2-night minimum reservation required, 3-night minimum for high peak weekends and HOLIDAYS. 4 nights for THANKSGIVING and 4TH OF JULY.
- No check-ins on THANKSGIVING DAY, CHRISTMAS DAY, and New Years’ Day. Sometimes our system will accidentally allow bookings below the minimum number of nights required. If this happens you will be notified, and we can correct dates to fit minimum or issue a full refund.
- Pet friendly cabins allow SMALL dogs 25LBS OR LESS with a $50 NON-REFUNDABLE FEE.
- Large dogs subject to additional Pet Fees and require office approval.
(2 Pet Maximum)
- ESA are allowed in Pet Friendly cabins with no pet fee. Please list the service provided when adding to the guest list.
- Service Animals are allowed in Pet Friendly/NON-Pet Friendly cabins with no pet fee.
- NON-Pet Friendly cabins do not allow pets. Failure to comply with the NO PET policy results in a $100 per day charge.
- Cabins managed through Broken Bow Cabin Lodging are privately owned, and the amenities are provided by the owner of the cabin. Sometimes things get broken or change without our knowledge. The amenities lists are subject to change at any time at the discretion of the cabin owner. We do make every effort to keep the amenities list current.
- Picture accuracy is subject to change as amenities may be added or removed after pictures were taken. Please check the amenities list or call the office to verify current amenities.
- Wi-Fi and Satellite/Cable service is provided in most cabins at no additional charge to guests.
- BBCL is not responsible for internet or satellite/cable service at any cabin. Services are provided as a convenience only & is not integral to the lease.
No refund shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences regarding services.
BUNK BED SAFETY WARNINGS
There are certain risks associated with using a bunk bed and bunk bed ladder, and guests agree that use is at your own risk. Property owner assumes no responsibility for personal loss, injury, or illness of any kind which may result from use of the bunk bed and ladder.
The owners are not liable for any accidents occurring. Parents with children should be especially cautioned regarding ladder use and agree to accept all responsibility for minors.
While not an exhaustive list of precautions, quests agree to follow these industry standards:
- Use of top bunk is limited to occupants 6 years or older.
- Use of top bunk is limited to 1 occupant and a maximum 175 lbs weight.
- No jumping or other horseplay on or around the bed.
- Always use ladder for entering and leaving the upper bunk.
GENERAL CABIN RULES
- NO HOUSE PARTIES are allowed. All guests must be on the guest list and not exceed posted occupancy requirements.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING inside the cabin or within 15 feet of doorways outside. This includes vaping and marijuana. Failure to comply will be a $100 per day charge.
- NO tents, NO RVs, and NO ATV riding on property.
- DO NOT cut down or damage ANY tree regardless of size. Minimum $500 fee for tree damage.
- Fireworks are not allowed ANY TIME! If you are caught using fireworks around your cabin you will be asked to vacate the premises with NO REFUND issued.
- Quiet Hours are from 11pm – 7am. If you are caught breaking these quiet hours, local security will be called, and you will be asked to leave the premises without a refund. Refrain from playing loud music with inappropriate language for children.
- Cabin rules are in the cabin manual and available in every cabin. Failure to comply may result in additional fees or eviction without refund.
- Cabins are to be left tidy. Your Cabin rate includes a basic cleaning fee. Excessive cleaning fees between $25-$100 may apply (or the actual cost of cleaning). Daily cleaning service is not provided.
- Upon departure, all dirty dishes should be put in the dishwasher and turned on before leaving the cabin. The refrigerator is to be emptied of all food and trash tied up and taken to outside containers. Failure to comply with the cleaning rules WILL result in an excessive cleaning fee between $25-$100 being charged to your credit card (or the actual cost of cleaning).
- There is a fee of $100 fee for tampering with the electronics, ie: television, receivers, etc. equipment in the cabins. Please do not unhook or disconnect the equipment for video games or for any other reason. Housekeeping will check the TV’s, DVD’s, stereo, surround sound, etc. to ensure they are in working order. Fines will be strictly enforced to cover the cost of correcting any tampering of equipment. Don’t remove the HDMI cable from the cabin.
- All our properties are privately owned. Descriptions, bed sizes, amenities and names of cabins are subject to change without notice. Your cabin/chalet should be inspected prior to your arrival to ensure that all equipment is in good working order. In the event of a mechanical failure, we will make every effort to have all reported malfunctions corrected as promptly as possible. Neither the rental company nor the property owner will be obligated to give replacements or refunds in the event of failure or absence of any item, or for any public utility including television service.
- BBCL recommends bringing ice chest(s) for drinks to avoid overloading the refrigerator.
- Vomit clean-up is $100. No exception!
- Water Balloon debris
- Excessive Pet hair/dander & ANY feces
- Any bodily fluids
- Excessive trash/food not thrown away
- Garbage left outside of cabin, unless in bins
- Hot Tub disruption: bubble bath used, trash, bodily fluids, etc.
*Please know there are trash sites listed in the cabin manual if bins are full
- Items left behind in cabins (if found) will be held for 30 days. If it is not claimed by that point, it will be discarded.
- Items found can be shipped back for a $25 fee plus the cost of the actual shipping.
- Broken Bow Cabin Lodging is NOT RESPONSIBLE for items left behind in the cabin. It may take up to 30 days to return items left during your stay.
Weddings & Special Events
- Weddings & Special Events must have permission prior to booking. If you are interested in hosting a wedding or special event at one of the
properties, please call our office at 405-508-0534 or submit a group entry via the reunions/large groups tab on the website.
- There are fees involved and proof of Special Event Insurance must be provided.
- Unauthorized events may face extra charges and/or nonrefundable eviction.
Sale of Rental Unit:
Managed property(s) may be listed for sale. The transfer and sale of a managed property does not guarantee that the new owner/owners will be obligated to honor your scheduled vacation dates. Guests understand that if the selected vacation property sales prior to scheduled arrival date, Broken Bow Cabin Lodging will make effort to reschedule your vacation stay. If Broken Bow Cabin Lodging is not able to reschedule the stay, guests will be entitled to a full refund of any payments collected.
- Changes in the dates or cabin property result in a $20 change fee and is not an option once you are in your arrival window of either 30 or 60 days. Those changes must be made PRIOR to your arrival window.
- 1st change is no charge.
- 2nd and 3rd change is a $20 fee.
- No changes permitted after the 3rd change.
- Trip Insurance
- Protect your vacation investment with Trip Insurance.
We offer Trip Insurance as Protection against last minute, unavoidable cancellation (family emergency, death, weather, etc). Declining coverage voids any and all possibility of refunds during cancellation period.
- No exceptions will be made.
- Minimum 30–60-day notice required on cancellations (check-in time). ·
- Cabins with 3 bedrooms or less: Cancellation within 30 days of arrival date forfeit 100% of reservation.
- Cabins with 4 bedrooms or more: Cancellation within 60 days of arrival date forfeit 100% of reservation.
- All cancellations require direct confirmation. (speaking to a reservationist).
- NO cancellations accepted by email or voicemail messages. You must speak to a reservationist to cancel!
- NO Show forfeits 100%.
- No changes in reservations are allowed within the Cancellation period.
- Dates cannot be changed, and cabins cannot be changed after final billing.
- If changes are unavoidable, cancellation policies apply.
- Inclement weather DOES NOT constitute a valid cancellation.
Release of liability for up to $1000 for accidental damages. Irresponsible or negligent behavior are not considered accident damages.
Guests are liable for damage caused by intentional and negligent behavior.
Guests are liable for any damages in excess of $1000.
All outdoor activities involve certain inherent risk of injury up to and including death. It is expressly understood and agreed that neither the owner nor the management company of said premises, shall be liable for any damages or injury to guest, guest’s guests or their family/ies or to any of their property from whatever cause arising from the occupancy or use of the premises by guest and his/her family and guests. It is further understood and agreed that neither the owner nor the management company shall be responsible for any personal property left by the guest on the premises. In the event property of guest is left on premises, guest may request owner or owner’s agent to mail or ship property back to guest at guest’s sole expense plus additional administrative fees.
Broken Bow Cabin Lodging uses information we collect for the sole purpose of completing your lodging needs and servicing your reservation. BBCL will never sell your information to third parties, and we take precautions to ensure your information is protected and secure.
We apologize for this long list of rules and policies. This list, while it applies to everyone, only affects 1% of our guests. Please relax and enjoy your stay! We do not want to bill you anything extra! The highlighted words in these policies are meant to make it easier for those who just skim over the document. We feel they provide important and useful information.
As guests of Broken Bow Cabin Lodging, you are our number one priority. We have taken steps to protect both you as our guests, and our employees during this Covid 19 pandemic. We take care to ensure your cabin has been cleaned and sanitized for everyone’s safety.
Broken Bow Cabin Lodging has followed the recommendations of the CDC Travel Advisory, and the Oklahoma Department of Health and will adhere to all new regulations.
We have introduced additional measures to safeguard our guests and employees. Our employees have been briefed on the guidelines provided by the World Health Organization, CDC, and local health authorities. We utilized disinfectant before Covid 19 and have added additional sanitation measures for protection including adding additional staff.
As of March 14, 2020, the Covid-19 pandemic was widely publicized worldwide. All reservations made after March 14,2020 are aware of the risk and therefore our full cancellation policy is in effect. NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS for reservations made after March 14, 2020.
Stay Safe and we hope to hear from you soon! Broken Bow Cabin Lodging
Specials: BBCL reserves the right to make changes to specials at any time including changing dates, discounted amount, etc. We do apologize for any inconvenience.