Cabin Rental Policies – Broken Bow Cabin Lodging
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
Check In Monday thru Saturday: after 4:00 pm / Sunday Check In: after 5:00 pm
Check Out Monday thru Saturday: before 11:00 am / Sunday Check Out: before 12:00 pm
We apologize but EARLY CHECK IN or LATE CHECK OUT are not allowed during PEAK OR HOLIDAY SEASONS.
NOTE: If you remain past the posted check out time, a minimum late fee of $50 per hour will be added to your reservation.
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT
- You must be 21 to reserve a 1-3 bedroom cabin.
All attending guests must be 21 unless accompanied by parent or guardian (per guest). *Exception: Newlyweds*.
- You must be 25 to reserve a 4+ bedroom cabin.
All attending guests must be 25 unless accompanied by parent or guardian (per guest).
- A $1000 refundable deposit may be required for 4+ bedrooms depending on the ages of the guests.*
- Reservations are guaranteed ONLY with a valid credit card. MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover accepted. The name on the card must match the name on the reservation. Photo ID will be required.
(No pre-paid cards, Cash App, Venmo, Paypal, etc.)
- All Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE
- 3 Bedrooms or Smaller 15% of Total Rental.
- 4 Bedrooms or Larger 10% of Total Rental.
- Final billing for reservations of cabins with 3 bedrooms or less will be due 30 days prior to arrival and your credit card will be charged the remaining balance on the reservation.
- Final billing for reservations of cabins with 4 bedrooms or more will be due 60 days prior to arrival and your credit card will be charged the remaining balance on your reservation.
- $10 charge each time card declined.
- Changes in the dates or cabin property result in a $20 change fee and is not an option once you are in your arrival window of either 30 or 60 days. Those changes must be made PRIOR to your arrival window.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY & MINIMUM NIGHTS REQUIREMENTS
- Rates are for up to the Maximsum Occupancy. Exceeding Occupancy by 2 guests allowed for Additional $25/guest/night regardless of age.
- Overcrowding is not allowed. Exceeding maximum occupancy is overcrowding and results in a $100/night charge.
- 2 night minimum reservation required, 3 night minimum for high peak weekends and HOLIDAYS. 4 nights for THANKSGIVING and 4TH OF JULY.
- No check ins on THANKSGIVING DAY or CHRISTMAS DAY. Sometimes when our system is updated it removes these restrictions. If this happens you will be notified and your arrival date will have to be changed or a full refund will be issued.
- Some Cabins allow SMALL dogs 25LBS OR LESS with a $50 NON-REFUNDABLE FEE. Large dogs subject to additional Pet Fees and require approval.
(2 Pet Maximum)
- Some Cabins do not allow pets. Failure to comply with NO PET policy results in a $100 per day charge.
- The cabins managed through Broken Bow Cabin Lodging are privately owned, and the amenities are provided by the owner of the cabin. Sometimes things get broken or changes without our knowledge. The amenities list are subject to change anytime at the discretion of the cabin owner. We do make every effort to keep the amenities list up to date.
GENERAL CABIN RULES
- NO HOUSE PARTIES are allowed. All guests must be registered and not exceed posted occupancy requirements.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING inside this includes vaping and marijuana. Failure to comply will be a $100 per day charge.
- NO tents, NO RVs and NO ATV riding around the cabin or cabin area.
- DO NOT cut down or damage ANY tree regardless of size. Minimum $500 fee for tree damage.
- Fireworks are not allowed ANY TIME! If you are caught using fireworks around your cabin you will be asked to vacate the premises with NO REFUND issued.
- Quiet Hours are from 11pm – 7am if you are caught breaking these quiet hours the local security will be called and you will be asked to leave the premises without a refund. Refrain from playing loud music with inappropriate language for children.
- Cabin rules will be placed in each cabin. Failure to comply may result in additional fees or eviction without refund.
- Cabins are to be left tidy. Your Cabin rate includes a basic cleaning fee. Excessive cleaning fees between $25-$100 may apply (or the actual cost of cleaning). Daily cleaning service is not provided. Upon departure, all dirty dishes should be put in the dishwasher and dishwasher turned on before leaving the cabin. Refrigerator is to be emptied of all food and trash tied up and taken to outside containers. Failure to comply with the cleaning rules WILL result in an excessive cleaning fee between $25-$100 being charged to your credit card (or the actual cost of cleaning).
- Vomit clean up is $100. No exception!
- Water Balloon debris clean up a minimum of $25
- Lost items left behind in cabins (if found) will be held for 30 days. If it is not claimed by that point, it will be discarded. Items found can be shipped back for a $25 fee combined with the cost of the actual shipping. Broken Bow Cabin Lodging is NOT RESPONSIBLE for items left behind at the cabin. It may take 30 days to return items left during your stay.
- There is a fee of $100 fee for tampering with the electronics, ie: television, receivers, etc. equipment in the cabins. Please do not unhook or disconnect the equipment for video games or for any other reason. Housekeeping will check the TV’s, DVD’s, stereo, surround sound, etc. to ensure they are in working order. Fines will be strictly enforced to cover the cost of correcting any tampering of equipment. Don’t remove the HDMI cable from the cabin.
- All our properties are privately owned. Descriptions, bed sizes, amenities and names of cabins are subject to change without notice. Your cabin/chalet should be inspected prior to your arrival to ensure that all equipment is in good working order. In the event of a mechanical failure, we will make every effort to have all reported malfunctions corrected as promptly as possible. Neither the rental company nor the property owner will be obligated to give replacements or refunds in the event of failure or absence of any item, or for any public utility including television service.
STARTER SUPPLY FOR YOUR STAY
- Broken Bow Cabin Lodging does provide a starter supply of paper towels, toilet paper, laundry pods, dishwasher pods, dish soap, salt & pepper, coffee creamer and hospitality bath bar. If you think you will need more please feel free to bring extra.
Sale of Rental Unit:
Managed property(s) may be listed for sale. The transfer and sale of a managed property does not guarantee that the new owner/owners will be obligated to honor your scheduled vacation dates. Guests understand that if the selected vacation property sales prior to scheduled arrival date, Broken Bow Cabin Lodging will make effort to reschedule your vacation stay. If Broken Bow Cabin Lodging is not able to reschedule the stay, guest will be entitled to a full refund of any payments collected.
As of March 14, 2020 the Covid-19 pandemic was widely publicized worldwide. All reservation made after March 14,2020 are aware of the risk and therefore our full cancellation policy is in effect. NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS for reservations made after March 14, 2020.
We offer Trip Insurance as Protection against last minute, unavoidable cancellation (family emergency, death, weather, etc). Declining coverage voids any and all possibility of refunds during cancellation period.
- Protect your vacation investment with Trip Insurance.
- No exceptions will be made.
- Minimum 30-60 day notice required on cancellations (check-in time).·
- Cabins with 3 bedrooms or less: Cancellation within 30 days of arrival date forfeit 100% of reservation.
- Cabins with 4 bedrooms or more: Cancellation within 60 days of arrival date forfeit 100% of reservation.
- All cancellations require a direct confirmation (speaking to a reservationist).
- NO cancellations accepted by email or voicemail messages. You must speak to a reservationist to cancel!
- NO Show forfeits 100%.
- No changes in reservations are allowed within Cancellation period.
- Dates cannot be changed and cabins cannot be changed after final billing.
- If changes are unavoidable, cancellation policies apply.
- Inclement weather DOES NOT constitute a valid cancellation.
Release of liability for up to $1000 for accidental damages. Irresponsible or negligent behavior are not considered accident damages.
Guests are liable for damages caused by intentional and negligent behavior.
Guests are liable for any damages in excess of $1000.
All outdoor activities involve certain inherent risk of injury up to and including death. It is expressly understood and agreed that neither the owner nor the management company of said premises, shall be liable for any damages or injury to guest, guest’s guests or their family/ies or to any of their property from whatever cause arising from the occupancy or use of the premises by guest and his/her family and guests. It is further understood and agreed that neither the owner nor the management company shall be responsible for any personal property left by guest in the premises. In the event property of guest is left on premises, guest may request owner or owner’s agent to mail or ship property back to guest at guest’s sole expense plus additional administrative fees.
Broken Bow Cabin Lodging uses information we collect for the sole purpose of completing your lodging needs and servicing your reservation. BBCL will never sell your information to third parties and we take precautions to ensure your information is protected and secure.
We apologize for this long list of rules and policies. This list, while it applies to everyone, only affects 1% of our guests. Please relax and enjoy your stay! We do not want to bill you anything extra! The highlighted words in these policies are meant to make it easier for those who just skim over the document. We feel they provide important and useful information.
As guests of Broken Bow Cabin Lodging, you are our number one priority. We have taken steps to protect both you as our guests, and our employees during this Covid 19 pandemic. We take care to ensure your cabin has been cleaned and sanitized for everyones safety.
Broken Bow Cabin Lodging has followed the recommendations of the CDC Travel Advisory, and the Oklahoma Department of Health and will adhere to any and all new regulations.
We have introduced additional measures to safeguard our guests and employees. Our employees have been briefed on the guidelines provided by the World Health Organization, CDC and local health authorities. We utilized disinfectant before Covid 19 and have added additional sanitation measures for protection including adding additional staff.
Stay Safe and we hope to hear from you soon! Broken Bow Cabin Lodging